The Aspen coat is a wool coat lined with soft cream faux sherpa. The print reminds us of a Southwestern sunset.
Drawing inspiration from authentic Americana roots, each jacket is classic but still as unique as the dog who wears it. The collar is designed to flip at the back of the neck to reveal a pop of the internal fabric. Billy Wolf coats mend function and style while accentuating your dogs natural good looks.
Each coat is a Limited Edition, as they're made from vintage, dead stock, and American-made fabrics in New York City. Once a style is sold out, it will never be produced again.
- S - Back Length 14", Chest Girth 19 - 22"
- M - Back Length 17.5", Chest Girth 22 - 26"
- L - Back Length 20", Chest Girth 26 - 29"
- XL - Back Length 22", Chest Girth 28 - 34"
*XL is standard design with under body belt
- Shell: Southwestern wool
- Lining: Cream faux sherpa
- Easy velcro closure at neck and stomach
- Reinforced box stitching on the side of the jacket for extra stability
- Harness hole at the center back
- Exclusive Billy Wolf design
- Handcrafted in the USA
- Machine washable with a wool safe detergent in cold water, lay flat to dry