The Porter Coat is a university plaid wool with a super soft sherpa lining. When your pup wears this, they'll be the ultimate teacher's pet! Minnie Pearl (pictured) is wearing a size large. See below for sizing information.
Drawing inspiration from authentic Americana roots, each jacket is classic but still as unique as the dog who wears it. The collar is designed to flip at the back of the neck to reveal a pop of the internal fabric. Billy Wolf coats mend function and style while accentuating your dogs natural good looks.
Each coat is a Limited Edition, as they're made from vintage, dead stock, and American-made fabrics in New York City. Once a style is sold out, it will never be produced again.
- XS - Back Length 12", Chest Girth 15 - 17"
- S - Back Length 14", Chest Girth 19 - 22"
- M - Back Length 17.5", Chest Girth 22 - 26"
- L - Back Length 20", Chest Girth 26 - 29"
- XL - Back Length 22", Chest Girth 28 - 34"
- XXL - Back Length 24.5", Chest Girth 29 - 36"
- Shell: Cream, navy and red plaid wool
- Lining: Super soft khaki sherpa
- Easy velcro closure at neck and stomach
- Reinforced box stitching on the side of the jacket for extra stability
- Harness hole at the center back
- Exclusive Billy Wolf design
- Handcrafted in the USA
- Machine washable on delicate cycle with cold water and wool safe detergent, lay flat to dry
- Or Dry Clean