The River Coat is made of soft washed denim lined with cream faux sherpa. The simplicity of this coat, makes for easy wear and layering with your pups favorite sweater.
The updated belt is designed to secure the jacket snug to the body. Allowing for easy dressing, it also works on multiple body types, like the long and lean or short and stout!
Drawing inspiration from authentic Americana roots, each jacket is classic but still as unique as the dog who wears it. The collar is designed to flip at the back of the neck to reveal a pop of the internal fabric. Billy Wolf coats mend function and style while accentuating your dogs natural good looks.
Each coat is a Limited Edition, as they're made from vintage, dead stock, and American-made fabrics in New York City. Once a style is sold out, it will never be produced again.
- S - Back Length 14", Chest Girth 19 - 22"
- M - Back Length 17.5", Chest Girth 22 - 26"
- L - Back Length 20", Chest Girth 26 - 29"
- XL - Back Length 22", Chest Girth 28 - 34"
*XL is standard design with under body belt
- Shell: soft denim
- Lining: cream faux sherpa
- Belt is lined with cream faux sherpa
- Easy velcro closure at neck and stomach
- Reinforced box stitching on the side of the jacket for extra stability
- Harness hole at the center back
- Exclusive Billy Wolf design
- Handcrafted in the USA
- Machine washable with cold water, lay flat to dry